10.21.2002

Waking up

So here we are, at the start of another week. I looked after Marty this weekend while Sheila visited friends in Massachusetts, so things were pretty quiet around here. It rained on Friday and Saturday, but yesterday was a beaut, a crisp, fall day. I met friends from MA halfway in Vernon, CT for my very first cache -- well, the first I've done with my own GPS. Now that I know how to enter and goto a waypoint I need to get Sheila to join me on a couple before the weather turns nasty. It was a great day and a wonderful (but too short) visit.

OK, I need some help, if you can give it to me -- we still haven't decided on costumes for Saturday's party. It's very geeky, but I suggested we go as hobbits last night. There's no makeup involved, and we would be comfortable. Sheila didn't dismiss it outright and seemed to be mulling it over, so hobbits are still a possibility, but I'm still open to suggestions. Anyone? Bueller?

No comments: