12.20.2002

Friday Fly-by

I seem to have no free time lately. I suppose that's to be expected this time of year. I've picked up more hours at the store, too. Oh! Guess who was chosen as Employee of the Month for our store? M-o-i. I got a pin and everything. Even better: Names of all EOMs from all of the stores are put into a hat at the main corporate office and there is a raffle for a prize worth $100 (last month it was $100 in AmEx traveler's checks), and I won! I'm hoping to get my prize today. We're having a party on Saturday night and I could use some extra money for the booze and food.

So, between work, holiday shopping, party preparation, gift wrapping and the psycho neighbors, I've hardly had the time to devote myself properly to these pages. I will still post something here and there over the next week, though, and I promise I will liven things up a bit around here after the 1st of the year.

Hey, has anyone seen The Two Towers yet? I've got my free ticket (from the FOTR extended DVD set) and I'm planning on going the day after Christmas.

Have a good day!

No comments: