2.10.2003

Howdy Strangers

Just peeking in for now, sorry. I've been very busy and highly distracted. And buried under all of the snow we got on Friday and today (over a foot!). Quick review: My mother moved back in on Saturday, so we had to do the Rhode Island trip, out and back, that day; yesterday was a trip into NYC for my cousin Alesia's surprise 40th birthday party at the Nathan Hale Pub, two blocks from the World Trade Center, which I was able to finally get to see; and today, well, I'm back to work at Gager. They contacted me about a week and a half ago about a position they wanted to talk to me about. I went in to talk with them and they offered me the job on Friday. I gave my notice at Tommy K's - I'll finish out the week, then start full time at Gager next Tuesday (Monday is a holiday). Since I wasn't scheduled at the store today, I went into Gager to do some training/play catch-up, etc. Finally, real money, a real schedule and full benefits.

I'll have more details later - I'm just too pooped right now. And don't despair - I've made a list of Adult Film Titles of the Week that'll take me quite a few weeks to exhaust.

No comments: