1.26.2006

Wow, things have changed!

Braces Become Teen Fashion Fad in Thailand: "Rather than getting fitted for the real and expensive option, teens have been buying do-it-yourself kits in stores and selecting colored rubber bands to match their outfits or moods."

Remember when kids who had braces got made fun of? Dr. Beck asked me the other day if I wanted a different color elastic this time, but I turned him down. Part of me wants to do something different, just not the part that's 41 years old and works in a law firm.

Speaking of braces, my temporary crown popped off when he was replacing the bottom wire. He stuck it back on with what he had available in his office (that was fun with no pain killer!) and we made appointments for me to get it fixed. So I get to spend part of my day off tomorrow getting the wire removed, then going to my dentist to get the crown fixed and then back over to Dr. Beck's to get the wire put back on.

Maybe I'll go for some color at that point...

No comments: