5.20.2009

I'm heading north.


The Cold River, originally uploaded by gina64.

Memorial Day is here, and that means friends and I will be making out our (our! we will not be making out!) annual trip to the Mohawk Trail State Forest for some relaxing outdoor fun.

It also means that I'll be away from tomorrow until Monday. I'll be up in the Berkshire Mountains, with limited cell phone access and no Internet, but I'll try to upload something at some point.

The weather is supposed to be really nice around these parts, so this should be a great trip. I hope you have a good weekend, too.

2 comments:

J said...

Hey Gin - just wanted to stop by and catch up on your blog. I've been a slacker on commenting on other blogs and posting on my own. I think I spend too much time on fb - but that novelty is wearing way off. Hope you had fun and no bears tried to eat your cooler this year!

gina said...

Hey J! I'm glad you came back - I've missed you. I know what you mean about FB, and now I'm on Twitter, too. There's just not enough time.

We did have fun, thanks! We didn't see any bears, which was kind of disappointing. I don't want there to be too many, but I would have liked to have seen at least one. From a distance.