9.24.2009

TV Talk: Quick and Dirty Reviews

I have been up to my eyeballs in good TV the past few days. I love it!

After putting off the inevitable for months, I ripped the proverbial bandaid off of my DVR and watched the final 3 episodes of Pushing Daisies. While they were all good, the final episode was one of the best they ever did, and I will miss that show very, very much. *shakes fist at ABC*

Warehouse 13's season finale aired Tuesday night. It's not one of the best shows I've ever seen, but it is fun - great for family watching, if you're looking for something like that - and its strong point is the chemistry between all of the major characters. And it can be pretty funny.

Oh, Castle, how much do I love thee, let me count the ways...1,2,3...a MILLION. I thought the season 2 premiere was very strong, I was very pleased with the changes in Beckett (changes like more casual clothes and a bit more tomboy-ish manner that I had been wishing for last season) and I am totally, madly in love with Nathan Fillion.

Community was pretty darn funny, which is good, since it's a comedy.

If Katey Sagal does not get nominated for an Emmy for her work on Sons of Anarchy this season, I swear I will go to Los Angeles and stand outside the theater and protest the awards show myself.

Tonight's viewing schedule: FlashForward series premiere, last night's series premiere of Modern Family and CSI's season premiere and oh my God, Fringe, too! An excess of riches!

No comments: