6.27.2001

Comments Option Available Again!

Oh, I am just pleased as punch with myself.

I was driving home tonight and was struck with an idea for a post. The only problem was that I wanted to get feedback and without BlogVoices working, there was no way for me to do that (easily). I decided to do a little poking around and I quite accidentally stumbled upon Reblogger, an alternative comments script. The installation was very simple, just a few minutes of copying and pasting and voila! And not only does it work, it has a counter capability that allows me (and you) to see at a glance if there is already a discussion going on.

I can't vouch for its stability yet, and the counter aspect may cause congestion on the host server, but I'm glad to have discussion capability again and will take it one day at a time.

Discuss!

No comments: