6.11.2003

Ouch

Put me on the injured list again. This time it's the right hand. Well, the tip of my right middle finger, lol.

I was at a garden center on Sunday, finally buying my spring flowers for planting. The guy told me to pull my truck up so he could load everything into the back. After doing so, I got out of the truck and somehow managed to close my fingers in the door. The index and ring finger were just a little bruised, but the middle finger got pretty well smushed. I finally splinted it yesterday morning, but I was still unhappy with the way it looked and felt so I went and got an x-ray today. Diagnosis: I crushed the fingertip bone. Well done, Gina!

Can I just say, I never realized how much I relied on one finger to do so many simple tasks! (you dirty birds keep it to yourself;)

No comments: