2.09.2004

Hello!

I'm back, finally. The weekend was a bit hectic, and finding time to post (or even the interest to do so) was difficult. My mother wrenched her knee when she slipped on some ice in our driveway, so I spent pretty much the entire weekend caring for her. I'd also brought some work home, so in my downtime I was doing that, or at least making my best effort to look like I was working.

I did manage to go out drinking on Saturday night, with Sheila. We ended up having a really good time, saw a lot of folks we knew and I drank too much. Didn't feel so good for most of yesterday. One of our Anna Liffey friends, Dan, told us that he was having some of his poetry published and pointed us to his website. Poetry?! I had no idea. I was honored that he felt comfortable enough to share his work with us. If you'd like to read some of his work, he's at galwaypoet.com. Nice job, Dan.



No comments: