7.08.2005

Prince of Persia 3!

IGN has a special sneak peek at Prince of Persia 3. I haven't played Warrior Within yet (PoP 2), but Sheila has, and I have to say that in watching her play I noticed the things they didn't like so much: the annoying guitar rock, the confusing progression of the story and the elevated gore level. Sheila had to keep a walkthrough close by throughout almost the entire game, it would get so confusing. They say that Ubisoft has corrected those elements with PoP3 and returned some of the most enjoyable aspects of the original.

Warrior Within is next on my list (after I paint!), and even with these problems, I'm still psyched to start playing it. And now I can't wait for PoP3! (I just wish I could see where in the article they give the release date)

Wait, I just read another article, and they say that PoP3 should be released at holiday time (hello, Christmas list) and Ubisoft will also be releasing Splinter Cell 4 after the holiday, probably in early 2006. Woohoo!

No comments: