7.19.2005

So.

I think I'm finally getting used to the braces. A little. The teeth are still too sore for any serious chewing, but the inside of my mouth is feeling a little less shredded than yesterday. Ever have one of those taste buds that get all sore and hurt like a son of a bitch? Imagine having 3 or 4 of them at once on both sides of your tongue and that'll give you an idea of how much talking hurt yesterday. And I won't even go into the condition of the insides of my cheeks!

I have newfound respect for those little ten-year-olds with braces.

2 comments:

Esther said...

Did you get that errant wire fixed?

gina said...

No, I haven't. I've been covering it with the wax and that's provided relief. I don't think I'm going to get to his office before I leave on Saturday morning, so it'll have to wait until I get back. I have plenty of wax, so I'll be fine.