11.30.2009

I do love a parade.


11-22-2009 141, originally uploaded by gina64.

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving holiday. Ours was very nice, even if I am regretting the way I gorged myself on all of that food. I swear, I must have eaten the equivalent of an entire pumpkin pie over the 4-day weekend - not to mention the leftover turkey and stuffing and mashed potatoes!

One of the things I wanted to do this weekend (besides eat) was catch up on my blogging; but, as you can see, I did not. I was actually quite productive in other areas - mostly around-the-house stuff - just not here.

So, time to play catch-up. To start things off, some photos from a local parade that we just learned about this year: The Stamford, CT UBS Parade, which is apparently held the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Who knew?! It's like a (very) mini Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, with giant character balloons and Santa Claus making an appearance at the end. Lots of fun!

11-22-2009 108

11-22-2009 113

11-22-2009 086

11-22-2009 102

You can see all of my pictures from the parade by going to the Flickr Set.

No comments: