12.13.2009

Mea Culpa

I have been a terrible blogger as of late. Partly to blame are changes in work life (meaning: I have to actually work more during the day!) and real life; and I think that as a result I have gravitated toward Twitter, which is essentially micro-blogging - quick and dirty. I'm also feeling bereft of things to blog about in any kind of depth, particularly when it comes to television. LOST cannot return soon enough! In the meantime, I'll keep posting my thoughts under TV Talk.

I realized the other day that I completely forgot about doing an advent calendar this year! I was going to skip it entirely, but then I realized that today is December 13, which means I can do 12 days of Christmas instead! (shifted by one day, granted)

So to start things off, today we have a Kiefer in a Christmas tree.

No comments: