2.08.2001

Christ Almighty, it's snowing again. This is what went on in my backyard on Monday. Enough already. I sit here, crabby as all hell, still quite sick, at work and just off a disagreement with my mother, and I click on this. Just what I needed. It doesn't take much to influence my mood sometimes - does that mean I'm easy?

It's been nice and quiet around the house the past couple of days. Little Pidge went and got herself "altered" and Sheila and I are both enjoying the peace and quiet that has descended upon us during her convalescence. I am sure she will be back to her spazzy self soon enough, but let's not rush things.


yes, she does have eyes

I have to apologize for the lack of any updates to this site lately. I have been pretty busy with other aspects of my life, and ill as well, but my only real excuse is a somewhat apathetic attitude towards the site itself. But that cloud seems to be lifting, so I hope to add some new content quite soon. I promise.

No comments: