2.27.2001

"The Smoking Gun brings you exclusive documents -- cool, confidential, quirky -- that can't be found elsewhere on the Web. Using material obtained from government and law enforcement sources, via Freedom of Information requests, and from court files nationwide, we guarantee everything here is 100% authentic. The Smoking Gun is a Pierre Salinger-free zone."

Very cool, even if I feel like I'm breaking the law. I just finished reading about the backstage demands of Britney Spears and the rock band Live, as well as the police report for an assault charge against the lead singer of Creed and the sentencing transcript for Tony Sirico, the actor who plays Paulie Walnuts on The Sopranos (Sirico did time years ago). Their archive has loads of stuff, and I have a feeling I have found a new way to completely waste my time. And I feel a bit dirty now, but I'm sure that will pass soon enough.

No comments: