10.16.2001

Phew.

Just made it - 6 out of 8. One I had no idea (space suits with the green background) and I just took a wild guess at another. Click here for the answers to last week's Invisibles. I don't feel so bad about my pathetic score of 3 after looking at the answers - I've never seen 3 of the movies so I actually got a 3 out of 5. Right? I should have known "True Romance", though. Great movie.

Speaking of sci-fi movies, I had my very own Star Wars marathon on Sunday night, which included only the original trilogy. Good fun, as always. Sheila noticed something that I had never in all my viewings picked up before: at the end of "Star Wars", when Luke is about to drop the bomb that'll destroy the Death Star and there's a quick cut to Darth Vader in his sporty little fighter, when he says "I have you now," or something like that...anyone ever notice that you can see the eyes of the guy under the Vader mask? It was tres spooky, for some odd reason.

No comments: