11.26.2001

I see London, I see France...

What's your Superpower? Mine is:

Holy smokes, you've got X-RAYVISION! Your answers show a keen sense of insight, coupled with a piercing mind. Okay, so you may not be able to see through brick walls — not yet, anyway. But you probably enjoy looking beneath the surface of things and reading between the lines. Your X-ray vision lets you see things others can't, making you good at reading people's motivations, solving mysteries of all kinds, or maybe just finding misplaced car keys. You've got the gift, so if you haven't started using it, it's high time you did. Just think of the benefits: You could really start undressing people with your eyes. Winning lottery tickets and grand prize soda-bottle caps will be effortlessly revealed to you. So start practicing! All superheroes know that developing your powers begins with mental training. To start honing your X-ray vision, try looking for the hidden meaning in things. Read old English poetry. Do crossword puzzles. Think metaphorically. Once you've trained your mind, you'll be ready to instruct the eyes. Start with gauzey fabrics, then move on to semi-transparent glass. Keep at it, and you'll be seeing through concrete slabs in no time.
How about another?

What's Your IQ? I've never really taken an IQ test, my reluctance to do so probably stemming from a fear of discovering that I'm not quite as brilliant as I think I am. I have to say, though, I'm not all that displeased with my results:

Your IQ score is 124. Incredible! What does that mean? Well, the IQ test measures several different areas of thinking, including math skills, logical reasoning, understanding analogies, and object relations. Scores between 115 to 130 mean that your intelligence is well above average.
X-Ray vision and and above average intelligence? I should be ruling the world, not unemployed! My sense of superiority, however, remains intact. Hehe.

No comments: