8.12.2002

Back to School

I really have been neglecting you, haven't I? Sorry about that.

After the family troubles subsided later in the week, my social life picked up. I had a party on Saturday afternoon/evening, then it was out drinking on Saturday night. On Sunday, a baby shower in morning/early afternoon and then a christening party/picnic. I'm pooped.

As far as the career (or lack of it), is concerned, I've decided to look into substitute teaching in area school systems. The program is run through an employment agency, Kelly Services, and you can choose assignments via an online database. I picked up the paperwork on Friday and went down to my town's police station this morning to be fingerprinted for the background check. See:

Book 'im, Danno!

Tomorrow I'll return to Kelly for the interview/orientation process. School begins Aug 26 in some towns - wish me luck!

No comments: