7.01.2008

Lily Margaret


Bow down to the power of The Chin., originally uploaded by gina64.

My niece Lily Margaret was born yesterday, June 30, at 9:00 AM. She weighed 7 lbs 13 oz and was 20.75" long. She's just a living doll.

For more photos, check out Lily's Flickr set.

With the arrival of our new family member and with her mother being in the hospital this week, I'm going to be a bit distracted and unable to post very much to this blog. But I'll do my best.

And I'll try not to post too many baby pictures!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! I saw Lisa B last week and she told me the baby was due soon. Tell your sister congrats!

Anonymous said...

awww.. I just looked at the photos, she is soo cute! I have 3 boys, so seeing the bedroom all I thought was wow, that's a lot of pink.

What will the pugs think of the new addition???

gina said...

Thank you so much, Beth :)

We'll find out how the pugs feel about the whole situation when everyone comes home tomorrow. It'll be interesting, that's for sure!

Unknown said...

"Too many baby pictures" is an oxymoron ;) Keep 'em coming!