7.27.2008

Only slightly back.

I'm back from vacation and I have tons of photos to share (the one at left was taken at West Quoddy State Park) and news that I have to catch up on. Unfortunately, thisisgina will be out of commission for a while. I did something to my back on Wednesday, and again on Saturday, and I spent all Friday and Saturday afternoons in the ER in Ellsworth, ME. I even had to go in an ambulance :(.

Anyhoo, I'm on some major drugs, and I can't sit in one place for too long, so I'm afraid I'm only slightly back from vacation. I'll post again as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Sorry to hear about your back, Gina. Hope you're feeling better soon, and I hope you enjoyed your vacation some before you got hurt.

J said...

What is with you girls and back problems up there? Hope you are on the mend soon!

gina said...

Thanks, guys! I'm starting to feel a little better, so I should be back to posting soon.