7.17.2008

Note to Self: When Colonization begins in 2012, there's a PLAM in the Smithsonian.

NMAH | Smithsonian Wants to Believe! National Museum of American History Acquires X-Files Collection: "During a special ceremony today, the Smithsonian’s National Museum of American History received a collection of objects from “The X-Files,” the television series and movie franchise. Twentieth Century Fox together with Chris Carter, series and film writer, director and producer, and Frank Spotnitz, series and film director and producer, presented an annotated script from the series’ pilot episode, FBI badges, posters and other objects to the museum’s entertainment collections."

The movie opens a week from tomorrow! Because I'll be in the middle of Nowhere, Maine, I'm going to miss seeing it on opening night. Hopefully I'll be able to dodge spoilers until I can get myself to a theater.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yet another educational reason to get myself and the kiddos to Washington DC one of these days.... My almost 13 yr old is bugging me to see the X-Files movie. Not that he shouldn't, but is it wrong to want this for myself? Maybe I will see it twice, so I can digest it before listening to him ramble on about it....

Johnny_Canuck said...

Gina. NOT seen TXF IWTB yet?
Get going girl!