3.07.2001

Friends of mine (you know who you are) were telling about dreams they had last night, so I thought I would post my dream from last night here for you. I'll post other (suitable) dreams as I have them and if I can remember them.

I had some really weird dreams about work first, short ones. Then the next thing I knew I was in Vancouver, but it wasn't really Vancouver, if ya know what I mean... and I didn't have a place to stay. Thankfully, my good friend Janet Reno (!) lived there and she said that I could stay in her apartment that night. She lived on the 6th floor of this beautiful old brick apartment building. I let myself into her place while she wasn't there and started walking around, checking things out. Everything looked like it belonged to someone's grandmother - old, worn wall-to-wall carpeting, doilies everywhere, crocheted spreads on the beds. I peeked in the bathroom and noted that she was just as bad a housekeeper as I was. I walked from room to room, checking them out and then I stopped - I went back and counted. *Six* bedrooms! That's when I started to look at the place differently, thinking "Hey, this place has possibilities," and started to set my sights on it for myself.

Then I woke up.


No comments: