3.11.2001

I've mentioned this site before (there's a link on the cool stuff page), but I wanted to share my HeroMachine creation with you all. You still can't save a local copy of the file, but you can use a work-around if you want to have one - once your super-hero is finished, pres Alt+PrintScrn, open an image editor (such as Adobe Photo Deluxe, which is what I used) and paste. You can then trim down the image to include only the character. Click here to see my first creation - she's kind of boring-looking, but most of you will know what I'm getting at.

St. Patrick's Day festivities last generally about a week around here. It all begins today as we head down to New Haven for a day of eating, parading, live Irish music and, of course, drinking. I hope it's not too cold out there. We'll wrap up the week next Saturday with a trip out to Newport, RI for that town's parade and revelry. Maybe I'll have some decent pictures to share with you all.

Have a great day!

No comments: