3.05.2001

I spent my first snow day in years today doing absolutely nothing but napping, reading and watching the TV. Well, my sister and I played Trivial Pursuit, but she won so that doesn't count. We're getting hit pretty hard with snow right now, but it appears as though we won't be getting hit quite as hard by this storm as they said we would. Instead of 1 to 2 feet of snow we will probably end up with about 10 inches (The heavier accumulations will from MA on up north - get going on that igloo, Krys!). The kid in me is disappointed, but I can't really complain now, can I? Chances are pretty good right now that our office will open an hour or two late, time I will most likely need to clean off the truck.

I spent a couple of hours tonight trying to clean up this site (behind-the-scenes stuff). Because of server space issues, I pared down the Vancouver and Family photo galleries, and got rid of some stuff that I didn't even know I still had on here. It was a daunting task that I am glad to finally have over with - now I can work on building up certain portions of the site without the worry of all the clutter.

Not much to link to today since I was offline most of the day in fear of power outages (we only had a short one - so far!), but I thought I'd recommend the site for the new Planet of the Apes movie that will be released in July of this year. It's a flash heavy site, but it's worth the download wait, I think. I love the original movie, and Tim Burton is the director of this one so I am psyched. Mark Wahlberg is no Charlton Heston, but then again this is not your father's Planet of the Apes.

No comments: