1.29.2002

Key West Bound

Not Key West, but it sure is purty, isn't it?I'm heading down to Key West tomorrow morning, for my brother Tommy's wedding. I've never been there and I'm really looking forward to it. We'll be there for a week, along with many of our family, including aunts and uncles. Should be a really good time. I've got a list of the usual touristy things to do while there (Hemingway's house, the southernmost point thingy), but there is one thing I wasn't expecting to have to look out for: the chickenz.

We have to leave for the airport by no later than 3:00 AM, so I need to get my hiney in gear, shave these legs and finish packing so I can get to bed soon. Where I will most likely lie wide awake until 1:00 AM. Have a good week, everyone - see you when I get back on the 6th!

No comments: