1.12.2002

Obligatory Survivor Post

I don't watch the show, but unless you live in a cave in Afghanistan (one that doesn't get cable, of course), you know that Ethan is the winner of Survivor 3. From what I've read, most people seem happy with the result. Cool.

For all of you Survivor fans, here is Letterman's Top 10 from Thursday's show (Amen on #7!):


The Top Ten Complaints of "Survivor 3" Castaways:

10. The $1 million is being paid in Argentinean pesos. (Frank)

9. When people get confused and think you're one of those 'Big Brother' losers. (Teresa)

8. The United States Air Force mistook us for an Al-Qaeda training camp. (Kim P.)

7. Okay, this isn't a Survivor thing, but those chicks on 'The View' never shut up. (Brandon)

6. Everyone except me was incredibly whiny and annoying. (Diane, Jessie, Carl, Linda, Silas, Lindsey and Clarence)

5. I knew I'd end up being humiliated when ' Survivor' ended, but I never dreamed I'd be reduced to going on 'Letterman.' (Kelly)

4. You know how 1-800-MATTRESS says they'll deliver anywhere? Not true. (Lex)

3. You get off the plane after not showing for 39 days and everyone thinks you're the American Taliban dude. (Ethan)

2. Jeff Probst is all hands. (Kim J.)

1. Jeff Probst is all hands. (Tom)

[from Zap2it]

No comments: