6.28.2002

MWAHAHAHAHA

My efforts to take over the world have been thwarted recently by the lack of a reliable Evil Supplier - I mean, how's a girl supposed to rule the world without a decent Polar Ice Cap De-Icer? And it's been hell concocting my Evil Plots from this rinky-dink apartment (not to mention I can't swing a dead secret agent in here without hitting a henchperson, it's so crowded). I could really go for a nice Subterranean Island Base with Optional Volcano Upgrade, or even a simple Budget Lair with Mini-Dome, but how many Evil Realtors are out there? OK, don't answer that question, it was hypothetical.

Well, now all of my evil prayers have been answered and I can fuel my quest for world-domination at Villain Supply, "your best online source for everything EVIL. If you are a supervillain, mad scientist, warlord, dictator, or despot, then this is the place for you." Thank God. Being an Evil SuperVillain is demanding as it is - who needs to worry about where the Evil Tools are going to come from?

No comments: