6.05.2002

My apologies for the lack of posts recently, but real life is impinging on my blog time. The switchover to the new ISP went pretty smoothly, and I'm happy so far with my connect speeds. My ISP is now SBC Yahoo! Dial, which means that I can access my mail via the web, whereas with SNET I was limited just to home access. The change was pretty seamless, too - no increase in my monthly charge, I can continue to pay via my phone bill and my e-mail address didn't change. Now I just have to work on moving this site to Geocities before it's gone!

What's been keeping me busy, though, is preparing my mother for her move. She's been with us for just over 10 months now. She's moving into my sister Mary's place in Rhode Island and we'll be doing the major part of the move on Saturday. Hopefully, she'll be settled in there by the end of next week. At which point, I will get my room back! Ah, privacy.

No comments: