11.19.2002

As promised, more photos from Halloween 2002. I feel I must provide some sort of disclaimer/explanation for my father's face, though. He wore the gorilla suit but knew he would be taking it off shortly after the party started (too hot!); he decided to apply an old/scary man latex face thing that he bought and wear it under the gorilla mask. This way, he would still be in costume when he took the gorilla mask off. Well, it was pretty ugly to begin with, and things just got worse after the heat of the gorilla mask...

mouseover thumbnail image for description, click on thumbnail for larger image in new window

Exterior of the Fayerweather Yacht Club, decorated for the partyUpright coffin, complete with motorized door and vampire, made by hand by my fatherSharon and Ozzie!!
My hairy hobbit feetSheila and my stepmother Kathy, the Wicked WitchMe and Daddy.  *shudder*


No comments: