2.09.2005

The mysteries and unanswered questions of LOST.

They've created a monster: "Lindelof is the co-creator of 'Lost,' ABC's intricately plotted hit thriller about plane crash survivors stranded on a tropical island where nothing is quite as it seems. But he's also a fan of shows like the one he writes, and he's been burned enough times in the past to sympathize with 'Lost' viewers who are starting to wonder if he and J.J. Abrams know where the story is going, or if they're just piling mystery on top of mystery to hide the fact that they're making it up as they go along. "

I find it astonishing that people are already demanding answers questions raised by the show. We are only midway through the first season! The author wonders is LOST is on the same path at The X-Files and its disjointed and disappointing resolution. I agree, that is a concern, but complaining about it now? Does no one have patience anymore?

2 comments:

gina said...

Wow, that is probably one of the worst paragraphs I have ever written.

Oh well, you know what I mean.

Esther said...

It wasn't that bad, gina. lol

I guess I'm one of the few Philes out there, who wasn't too disappointed w/how the XF ended. Granted, it could have been better, but I was pretty happy w/what I got.