3.12.2005

Sigh.



OK, God, it was nice for maybe the first 15 snowstorms we had this year. Now? Not so nice anymore.

I was so happy yesterday that the predicted snow, even though it started earlier than they thought it would, amounted to almost nothing, a mere dusting. Then I woke up this morning, with the intention of going into the office for an hour, and was greeted with the sight of at least 6 inches of new snow. And it's still snowing.

I just want it to stop. Please.

So anyhoo, here I am! Many apologies for the lack of posts, but real life has been dogging me recently, real life being mostly work. I expect things to calm down by the end of next week, though, at which point like should get back to normal here.

Thanks for hanging in there!

1 comment:

Esther said...

Wow, lots of new posts! Yay! :-)

I'll always wait for ya, chica. ;-)