9.18.2006

Make a wish.


Make a wish., originally uploaded by gina64.

Some of you have been waiting for me to post pictures from Sheila's surprise 40th birthday party, and I thank you for being so patient. Click here to view the Flickr set. They are not all of the pictures - I'm still waiting on a bunch from my other sister Mary. I wish I had more of my own, but I was so busy that I didn't take nearly as many as I would have liked to, and of the ones I did take, about a third of them were blurry or folks had their eyes closed. You'd think it was a pretty boring party considering how many people looked like they were asleep.

Anyway, please check out these pictues. I'll notify you here when I've updated the set with shots from Mary.

1 comment:

gina said...

God, so would I.

BTW, the reason there are no photos of you in the set is that every single picture I took with you in it came out blurry. And the one I took of Tom and Kevin? Both of them had their eyes shut!

Hopefully, Mary will have some good ones.