9.21.2006

TV Talk

So I watched Kidnapped last night. I'm not completely sold yet - I'm not likely to be sold on any show after only one viewing - but I definitely like it enough to watch it at least a few more times. It was no surprise that the acting was very good, but I found that I didn't really like any of the characters that much, except for Delroy Lindo's FBI agent, and that may be an issue for me. But it's really too early to make judgments about the characters so I'll give them all a chance to grow on me.

The pace was lightning-quick, which I liked, but the dialogue could really use some help. That may improve as we get deeper into the story.

So, yeah, I give Kidnapped my recommendation for anyone looking for a new show to watch, especially if you like shows like 24.

I also finished season 2 of Veronica Mars last night. I know that some of you are planning on watching it so I don't want to spoil anything for you. I'll just say I laughed, I cried, I scratched my head...and I'm really looking forward to the third season premiere on Oct 3!

No comments: