12.04.2006

And to you your wassail too.

For some reason I can't explain, I'm really into listening to Christmas music this year. Normally, I'm irritated as hell that radio stations start playing it way too early in the season, but this year I find myself seeking it out already. Huh.

Whatever the reason may be, listening to all of these holiday songs got me to thinking about what songs I consider favorites. If I had to list my top 5 favorites, they would be:
  1. Andy Williams' "Most Wonderful Time of the Year"
  2. Judy Garland's "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"
  3. "Sleigh Ride" the intrumental version with all the horse noises
  4. The Carpenters' "Merry Christmas Darling"
  5. Bruce Springsteen's "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town"

There are so many more that I like, but if I had to name them, those would be my top five. Today.

Do you have any favorite Christmas song?

No comments: