11.30.2006

I see London, I see France, I see Britney's...oh, dear.

Company offers to make Britney's knickers: "A lingerie company is offering to make Britney Spears underwear after reports the singer has 'gone commando' in a public fashion."

Have you seen the photos? Be warned, they are absolutely Not Safe For Work. They are also highly embarrassing and cringeworthy. What in the world was going through her mind? I'm sorry, there is no way she didn't know that her skirt was hiked up to her armpits. Even her new buddy Paris knew better and tried to keep her from getting out of the car by holding her legs together. Paris! Showing some decorum! You know your life is spinning out of control if Paris Hilton appears demure when standing next to you.

Way to start a new post-Fed life and career, Britney.

PS Here's an ABCNews article about the "panty-less menace". Seems all this coochie-flashing is intentional. I have no words. Look at the picture accompanying the article. Yipe!

2 comments:

Johnny_Canuck said...

Y'know, as a red-blooded man, I generally don't complain if a lady's privates are secretly or aaccidentally on display. However, when a skank-bucket on the scale of this one puts her infested hoochie out for the world to see, after having DUMPING or been DUMPED by one of the biggest low-lifes in America...

...it's about as attractive as catching your great grandmother changing her Depends in the toilet. Lordy, her personal hygeine is questionable at best, you'd think she could have run a few sheets of Charmin across the thing afore placing the monster on pub(l)ic display for crissakes. At least she didn't wait a few more days until the maggots hatched. Sheesh. I wonder if Yoko Ono would loan her a full sized bag to hide in for the rest of her (or at least my) natural life.

Now pardon me, I think I need to go for a drink and try and erase the memory of that horrific dromedary phalange forever.

Bleahh.

Johnny_Canuck said...

Y'know, as a red-blooded man, I generally don't complain if a lady's privates are discretely or accidentally on display. ;)

However, when a skank-bucket on the scale of this one puts her infested hoochie out for the world to see, after having DUMPING or been DUMPED by one of the biggest low-life trailer park boys in America...

...it's about as attractive as catching your great grandmother changing her 'Depends' in the toilet. Lordy, Brit's personal hygiene is questionable at best, you'd think she could have run a few sheets of Charmin across the thing afore placing the monster on pub(l)ic display for crissakes. :p

At least she didn't wait a few more days until the maggots hatched. Sheesh. I wonder if Yoko Ono would loan her a full sized bag to hide in for the rest of her (or at least my) natural life.

Now pardon me, I think I need to go for a drink and try and erase the memory of that horrific dromedary phalange forever.

Bleahh.