6.22.2007

Every picture tells a story.


The Ref, originally uploaded by gina64.

I'm always trying to improve my picture-taking skills. Sometimes I succeed, sometimes not so much. I think I've gotten better at composition, but I can't do a macro shot to save my life. Part of the reason for that is I haven't taken the time to really learn what my camera can do.

And I don't see that happening real soon, so in the meantime, I like to read things like The 10 Most Common Photographic Mistakes (And How to Fix Them) for some quick and easy pointers. I don't always remember to do things like crouch down for a better perspective, or watch for background clutter. It's good to remind myself once in a while.

Maybe these can help you, too. If you need help, that is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a good article. I sometimes remember some of those tips, but not often enough. Thanks.
~krys

gina said...

You're welcome!