8.04.2008

The fog is lifting, a bit.

But I'm still on drugs. I'm taking Flexeril and Vicodin. The pain doesn't ever really go away when I take the pills but boy do I not care!

I'm back at work today, so I only took the Flexeril and 4 Advil with breakfast. After the half hour drive into work, however, the pain was such that I had to take a Vicodin. And now I'm useless!

I'm going for an MRI tonight, and I begin physical therapy on Wednesday morning. Hopefully, the MRI will shed some light on the problem and the physical therapy will help me to feel better. We have a wedding in DC on Friday night and I want to be able to do the drive down on Thursday. I'll just have to take it one day at a time.

In the meantime, I'll try to get back into blogging, including getting my vacation pictures uploaded to Flickr. Don't give up on me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling a little better, but sounds like you did a number on your back. Owch. I'm looking forward to seeing your vacation photos.