8.22.2008

I did not know that Victoria Jackson is an Evangelical.

Or that she is completely OFF HER NUT:

"I don't want a political label, but Obama bears traits that resemble the anti- Christ and I'm scared to death that un- educated people will ignorantly vote him into office. My mom likes him because his children are well dressed!

You see, what bothers me most, besides that he is a Communist, and a whitey- hater, (although he is half white), is that he is a LIAR. He pretends to be a Christian and he incriminates himself everytime he speaks about Christianity. To lie about being a believer in Christ is very dangerous. Lightning could strike him at any minute! But seriously, he doesn't have a clue what the Bible says and yet he pretends to be a church- going Christian to win votes. That is sooooo evil
."

I am speechless.

(thank you, defamer)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my GOODNESS. She's talking the crazy talk.

I did kind of laugh a little at the 'whitey-hater', though.

Johnny_Canuck said...

Sounds like she has lost at least one wheel, while driving along the road of rationality