8.24.2008

TV Talk: Are you ready for some new TV?

Summer's almost over and a new television season is almost upon us. Time flies when you're not glued to the TV set, I guess.

Most of my favorite shows aren't starting up again until the new year (LOST, Battelstar Galactica and 24, to name a few), but there are some fall premieres that I'm excited about. It seems like forever since I saw Heroes and Pushing Daisies, whose seasons were cut short by the writers' strike last year. I can't wait to see them again!

How about you? Take a minute and vote in the poll below. If I haven't listed a show you like (because I only listed shows I like), choose "Other" and tell me about it in the comments.

(You can pick more than one show, if you like)



I'll post another poll soon about the new shows coming out this fall!

6 comments:

J said...

Rules of Engagement - can't really stand David Spade but Patrick Warburton (Putty from Seinfeld) has the most amazingly dry wit and makes fun of Spade's character perfectly....when I can stay awake that is.

~J said...

I'll watch my usual: all three L&O (I can't WAIT to stalk Jeff Goldblum, the newest addition to the L&O Criminal Intent cast). Other than that, I'll Tivo Life, Bones, House, 30 Rock but I don't feel all that enthused about them. Not sure why I'm not so up about TV right now. But that's OK.

gina said...

j - I love Patrick Warburton, but I have never even heard of Rules of Engagement, lol!

jill - I love Jeff Goldblum and will probably tune in to see how he does on the show. Did you hear that Life got moved to Friday nights?

Anonymous said...

I am *ready* for some new TV!!!
I will probably watch some Biggest Loser... I mostly watched last season and liked it. But I won't get bent out of shape if I miss it, so I didn't include it in the poll.
I watch Californication, Criminal Minds, CSI, and CSI:NY (all the "C" shows) Other than those (and the shows you watch, too), I can't think of any I am itching for. We shall see, I guess.
Oh, wait, I also liked Samanth Who last season. See, I watch some things at Holly's that she TiVos, so I forget about them (they're not my responsibility, lol).

Anonymous said...

It's embarassing, but I am looking forward to Prison Break and Ghost Whisperer coming back. My guilty pleasures, lol.

gina said...

I think I'm not that big on crime procedurals (L&O, Criminal Minds, CSIs) as appointment TV because I can usually see them in reruns on cable; and since they are almost all stand-alone in nature, I won't feel lost.

Don't be embarrassed, Channy! Remember, I watched A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila.