1.15.2009

Tomorrow's the big day.

Battlestar Galactica returns tomorrow night with the first of its final 10 episodes, and I'll be traveling up to Massechusetts to watch it with friends.  In anticipation of the show's return, here are a couple of items to get you psyched:

The Onion's AV Club has an interview up with Michael Hogan, who plays Saul MF'ing Tigh:

MH: Well, of course, it makes sense to [the writers]. Every once in a while, we'd be doing a scene, and I'd say, "Boy, I'm glad I'm not a Cylon, I don't have to play that." If I'm playing a Cylon, then I've got to kind of deal with this unreality. I mean, how do I research that? What do I do here?

It's a good interview, especially since he's rarely heard from.  He sounds like he's quite the character.

The other thing I wanted to post for you is Webisode 10.  I haven't seen it yet, but here it is - Enjoy!



29 hours, 45 minutes and counting...

No comments: