6.11.2009

Camping again. Kinda.


Our site, originally uploaded by gina64.

I'm hitting the road again this afternoon, this time heading for Central Pennsylvania and the Friendship Village Campground, where my best friend from college and her family have a seasonal trailer. There's cable TV, mini-golf and pizza delivery, so it's not exactly camping (like the picture above), but that's what we call it anyway.

I'm really looking forward to seeing them - it's been way too long and we have a lot of catching up to do. My back pain is flaring up again and I'm not too encouraged about how I'll feel during and after the 6.5 hour drive, but that's just the price I'll have to pay. Plus, I'm bringing a bunch of drugs with me.

See you early next week when hopefully my laptop will be fixed! Have a great weekend.

No comments: