6.05.2009

The Summer Slump has arrived.

As usual, when summer begins things get quiet on this blog and I begin to post less. A lot of that has to do with the end of the regular TV season, but I'm also less focused during the summer and quite frankly, I'm just not around as much. Add to those things the fact that my laptop has been on the fritz for days - problems with the LCD screen and standby mode, it's totally unusable - and there hasn't really been that much going on here.

Just thought I'd let you know what's happening on my end. I may or may not be able to blog this weekend. It all depends on whether I can fix my laptop without having to send it out to Dell (I hope I can!).

In the meantime, I will start another book. It's amazing the amount of reading one can do when there's no Internet around. I read two books in as many weeks!

Wish me luck with Dell...

No comments: