6.02.2009

What is your favorite Pixar movie?

Inspired by the release of Pixar's new movie, "UP", and by this EW PopWatch blog post, I started thinking about what my favorite Pixar movie would be - not an easy task, considering how really very good their movies are - and I came up with this list. Picking my favorite - "The Incredibles" - was pretty easy. I absolutely adore that movie and can watch it over and over. To me, it feels like it was Pixar's first movie NOT geared completely towards children, and maybe that's why it's my favorite. It also helps that it's a superhero/James Bond-ish spy thriller action movie, a genre I love.

The rest of the list, not so easy. "Cars" is definitely my least favorite, but "Ratatouille", "Wall-E"  and "Toy Story 2" are in the bottom half only because I've only seen each one once or twice, and a long time ago. And "UP" is not on the list because I have yet to see it.
  1. The Incredibles
  2. Monsters, Inc.
  3. A Bug's Life
  4. Toy Story
  5. Finding Nemo
  6. Ratatouille
  7. Wall-E
  8. Toy Story 2
  9. Cars
What do you think?  How would you rate your favorites?

(thanks again to EW PopWatch)

No comments: