1.11.2010

TV Talk: Fresh TV!

Just a reminder that this is the week when we finally start getting some new episodes! Here's a list of some shows and their return dates. If you're looking for a show that's not on this list, check the futon critic's winter grid.

Modern Family, Jan. 6
How I Met Your Mother, Jan. 11
Big Bang Theory, Jan. 11
Castle, Jan. 11
American Idol, Jan. 12
Bones, Jan. 14
Community, Jan. 14
Parks and Rec, Jan. 14
30 Rock, Jan. 14
CSI, Jan. 14 (busy night)
24, Jan. 17 & Jan. 18
Caprica, Jan. 22
The Final Season of LOST, Feb. 2

Update: Gah! My friend Krys just pointed out that I omitted Fringe from this list. Shame on me. Fringe returns TONIGHT at 9:00 with a special, un-aired episode from last season. The regular season returns on Thursday night, Jan 14, at 9:00. Thanks, Krys!

1 comment:

krys said...

You are most welcome. I only found out when my DVR was listing one of those red alerts, lol. I have to get creative with my recording schedule- luckily, programs like Intervention and Hoarders will air again later in the evening. ;)