9.25.2002

I was in TV heaven last night.

"Buffy" is back and in fine form. Sunnydale High has been rebuilt, right smack dab over the Hellmouth again. Buffy's got a new job, one filled with irony yet somehow fitting. Dawn barely registerd on the Brat-o-Meter. Giles. Willow was funny again ("They think I'm going to turn them all into bangers and mash. And I don't even know what that is."). Giles. Troubled Spike looked adorable with the mussed, longer hair. Giles. And what an ending! How cool was it to see all of those baddies in one scene?

I missed "The Sopranos" on Sunday and Monday nights but was finally able to catch it last night. "No-Show", this week's episode, is up there with the best of them. Tony and Meadow's argument..oy! I can't believe a character like Tony Soprano can make me cry.

No comments: