11.09.2004

100 Greatest TV Characters.

Bravo to salute icons of the television age: "Ready for an in-depth character study? Bravo will devote a week-long, five-part series to The 100 Greatest TV Characters. It begins Nov. 22 (9 p.m. ET/PT) and will use interviews to bolster its case. "

Who are some of your favorite TV characters (and by favorite I don't mean the ones you lusted after ;)? Among mine would be, let's see...probably Jim Rockford, Jamie Somers, Magnum, Mulder and Scully, Lucy, Frasier Crane, Buffy (including Scoobies and Giles and Spike)...I know there are many more, but those are the ones that come to mind quickly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Jill:

Fav characters, huh? Well, there's Mulder and Scully, of course. Then I gotta go all Star Trek on you and go with Capt. Picard and Worf from next gen, Spock from the original series. There was this alien (played by the Freddie Kruger actor) on V that I thought was a great character. He was a 'good alien' and just so innocent and funny. Ham from V was also a great character. Max Headroom--loved him. There are more...must think on it. :)

gina said...

I think you're right, Spock is one of those iconic characters.

I think I'll Tony Soprano to my list of favorites. I like Carmela, too.