11.05.2004

Lost

OK, so let's talk Lost. I still haven't seen last week's episode (it's airing tomorrow night at 8:00), so I'm not sure what the dynamic between the Korean couple and the black couple is like now, or what's passed between them.

I liked Charlie's backstory, although there were really no big surprises, except, I think for the fact that he was very religious. I'd like to see that aspect of his personality emerge more as they start forming their society and community. He's felt as though he's been useless so far - maybe he could find a purpose in serving as a sort of spiritual leader for the group.

The theme of choices was a good one, although I found the whole moth bit to be a little heavy-handed. I wonder who hit Sayid? Who doesn't want them to be found? While Sawyer's been portrayed pretty much as a scumbag so far, I have a feeling he's going to end up being a tragic figure, for some reason.

What did you all think?


No comments: