11.30.2004

Drive-By Reviews

I watched a few movies this weekend:

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Best of the 3, I think. LOVE Gary Oldman and David Thewliss. Should have included origins of Marauder's Map. Need to watch again.

Win a Date with Tad Hamilton: Couldn't sleep so watched a late night showing. Glad I did - it was sweet and not the least bit annoying. Gopher Trace or Topher Grace, whatever his name is, is adorable.

The Day After Tomorrow: Eh. Reminded me of the great disaster films of the 70s, but without the high drama, camp and cheese that made them great.

Secret Window: One and only reason to watch this movie: Johnny Depp.

1 comment:

Esther said...

HP - I agree, best of the three. Need to read the books, still.

Win a Date - Haven't seen it yet, had no desire. But if you liked it, I may give it a chance. (P.S. It's Topher Grace. lol)

Day After Tomorrow - The only reason I would like to see it is for Jake (and maybe some Dennis), but I think I'll hold off.

Secret Window - Better than I thought (did not see that ending coming), and even though Johnny isn't looking all that great at times, still, it's Johnny, mmmm. lol