6.10.2005

Going off the Rails on a Crazy Train

I told myself I wasn't going to do this anymore, but I just can't turn my eyes from the trainweck of insanity that is Tom Cruise right now.

So, psychiatry is a Nazi science now, huh? I think someone needs to start selling a "Save Tom" t-shirt. I foresee hours wasted perusing the site Operation Clambake, which carries the banner for "The Fight Against Scientology on the Net". It is a vast storehouse of articles, profiles, analysis and an archive of secret Scientology documents and even the FBI files on L. Ron Hubbard. Cruise is supposedly an "OT8" in the Church of Scientology and this is a brief description by Operation Clambake of that "thetan" level:

"OT 8 is a big expensive mystery, only delivered on the newspeak-named Scientology cruiseliner "Freewinds" out on the Caribbean. People who have completed this level have said that it is a review of all of the person's auditing and a verification/ nullification of discoveries the person has made about himself, that it is Route 1 and 2 from the Creation of Human ability book, that it involves looking into your past auditing folders in order to spot any moments where you were being somebody else, e.g. past life identities, which you have discovered on Int Rundown or NED and any body thetans you have unleashed on OT III, OT IV, OT V, OT VI, OT VII and on Lists L10, L11 and L12, then a meter check to see if these identities are right or wrong items. At the end of this new process (New OT VIII), you will have recovered all of your own time track, supposedly."

Sweet Jesus.

The Scientology Celebrity FAQ is exhaustive and very enlightening. And I've only read a small fraction of the total list.

2 comments:

Esther said...

Poor, deluded bastards.

Just reading that made me want to take some ibuprofen, and wash it down with a beer, to cleanse out any thetans that might have jumped out of the computer screen and into my body. lol

Johnny_Canuck said...

Holy farkin' lightning the sh!t some people will choke down as a belief system.
I live on a whole block full of Mormons. They may be worse.
Get some common sense you people!!!