6.08.2005

Repressed-Memory Therapist Recovers Rockford Files Episode: "'I'm 8... I'm wearing my Pooh pajamas... wrapped in an olive-green blanket...' a transcript of Spees' first session read. 'A phone's ringing, but it's not mine... I'm waiting for someone to answer the phone... There's a message.... An important message about someone picking up the car from the garage? No, it's a woman saying she's lonely... no, it's a pizza shop. I'm not sure...'"
[...]
"Joan can run from her problems all she wants, but the haunting, sinister image of the gun in the cookie jar will be with her forever," Marnard said. "And even if she has discovered the source of the mysterious answering-machine messages, it doesn't explain Joan's recurring memories of a shadowy, mustachioed figure known only as 'Higgins.'"

1 comment:

gina said...

You probably have to be a fan of The Rockford Files to think this is funny, huh? And Magnum.

Oh, well, the site isn't called "thisisgina" for nothin'.